We run a blog and website hosting platform called 51AGENTS.COM and would love for you to use it. 51AGENTS.COM’s basic service is free, and we offer paid upgrades for advanced features. Our service is designed to give you as much control and ownership over what goes on your website as possible and encourage you to express yourself freely. However, be responsible in what you publish. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items (like spam, viruses, or serious threats of violence) appear on your website.
If you find a 51AGENTS.COM website that you believe violates these Terms of Service, please contact our Customer Services Center.
Terms of Service:
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the 51AGENTS.COM website and all content, services, and products available at or through the website. Our Services are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time by 51AGENTS.COM (collectively, the “Agreement”). You agree that we may automatically upgrade our Services, and these terms will apply to any upgrades.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use any of our services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by 51AGENTS.COM, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Our Services are not directed to children younger than 13, and access and use of our Services is only offered to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, please do not register to use our Services. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to our Services represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
Use of our Services requires a 51AGENTS.COM account. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your username. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
• Your 51AGENTS.COM Account and Website. If you create a blog or website on 51AGENTS.COM, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must immediately notify 51AGENTS.COM of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account, or any other breaches of security. 51AGENTS.COM will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
• Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to 51AGENTS.COM, post links on 51AGENTS.COM, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to text, photo, video, audio, or code. By using 51AGENTS.COM, you represent and warrant that your Content and conduct do not violate these terms. By submitting Content to 51AGENTS.COM for inclusion on your website, you grant 51AGENTS.COM a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting your blog. This license allows 51AGENTS.COM to make publicly-posted content available to third parties selected by 51AGENTS.COM so that these third parties can analyze and distribute (but not publicly display) your content through their services. You also give other 51AGENTS.COM users permission to share your Content on other 51AGENTS.COM websites and add their own Content to it (aka to reblog your Content), so long as they use only a portion of your post and they give you credit as the original author by linking back to your website (the reblogging function on 51AGENTS.COM does this automatically!). If you delete Content, 51AGENTS.COM will use reasonable efforts to remove it from 51AGENTS.COM, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, 51AGENTS.COM has the right (though not the obligation) to, in 51AGENTS.COM’s sole discretion, (i) reclaim your username or website’s URL due to prolonged inactivity, (ii) refuse or remove any content that, in 51AGENTS.COM’s reasonable opinion, violates any 51AGENTS.COM policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (iii) terminate or deny access to and use of 51AGENTS.COM to any individual or entity for any reason. 51AGENTS.COM will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
• HTTPS. We offer free HTTPS on all 51AGENTS.COM sites by default, including those using custom domains. By signing up and using a custom domain on 51AGENTS.COM, you authorize us to act on the domain name registrant’s behalf (by requesting the necessary certificates, for example) for the sole purpose of providing HTTPS on your site.
• Advertisements. 51AGENTS.COM reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an Ad-free Upgrade or a VIP Service account.
• Attribution. 51AGENTS.COM reserves the right to display attribution text or links in your site footer or toolbar, attributing 51AGENTS.COM or the theme author, for example. The toolbar may not be altered or removed. Attribution text or links may only be hidden if you are subscribed to 51AGENTS.COM Business or VIP.
• Friends of 51AGENTS.COM Themes. By activating a partner theme from the Friends of 51AGENTS.COM section of our themes directory, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating a partner theme.
2. Responsibility of Visitors
51AGENTS.COM has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to our Services, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating our Services, 51AGENTS.COM does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Our Services may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Our Services may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. 51AGENTS.COM disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of our Services, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
3. Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which 51AGENTS.COM links, and that link to 51AGENTS.COM. 51AGENTS.COM does not have any control over those non-51AGENTS.COM websites, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-51AGENTS.COM website, 51AGENTS.COM does not represent or imply that it endorses such website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. 51AGENTS.COM disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-51AGENTS.COM websites and webpages.
4. Intellectual Property
This Agreement does not transfer from 51AGENTS.COM to you any 51AGENTS.COM or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with 51AGENTS.COM, the 51AGENTS.COM logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with 51AGENTS.COM or our Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of 51AGENTS.COM or 51AGENTS.COM’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of our Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any 51AGENTS.COM or third-party trademarks.
We are constantly updating our Services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our Services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
51AGENTS.COM may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your 51AGENTS.COM account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using our Services. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Services are provided “as is.” 51AGENTS.COM and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither 51AGENTS.COM nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
8. General Representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless 51AGENTS.COM, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
These Terms of Service were originally written in Chinese (Simplified). We may translate these terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the Chinese (Simplified) version, the Chinese (Simplified) version will control.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between 51AGENTS.COM and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of 51AGENTS.COM, or by the posting by 51AGENTS.COM of a revised version.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; 51AGENTS.COM may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.